7/26/2015

I BOUGHT STUFF // LUSH, MAC, ISADORA


The paycheck came and with it some beauty purchases. Some things I got were straight up necessities, 
some were more of the extravagant kind. Oh well, we all need a bit of luxury in our lives. 


I ran out of my Angels on Bare Skin and wanted to try another fresh cleanser. So far I've realized that this doesn't contain 
any exfoliating bits, as the aformentioned did, and I have to admit that that's a disappointment. But I've only tried it once so far 
and I will keep you updated on how it works out.

So I wanted to repurchase my beloved Cosmetic Lad (which I talked about in my skincare routine video), unfortunately they were 
out of stock so I went with this one since it contained a lot of calming ingredients, like lavender etc. Havn't tried it enough to have an opinion yet, but my first impression is just that the scent isn't as appealing as Cosmetic Lad's.

I've been on the hunt for a brown mascara, which apparently is a quite difficult misson. While doing my usual late night 
food shopping at the Supermarket I came across this and just threw it in my basket. This is in the Dark Brown shade, and I picked the waterproof version since I had a wedding to attend. Yes, I'm a big cry baby.

No, I havn't stopped thinking about this look. So when I went to MAC I swatched every fu**ing shade of brown looking for 
the perfect one. I'm not gonna lie,  I would describe "Uninterrupted" like straight up baby poo color, but somehow it's just soooo flattering around the eyes. This is a matte shadow, but it doesn't look flat or chalky when applied - The Pro Longwear formula is just aaaaamazing. 
Def going to do a tutorial using this!

This is the most shimmery, beautiful eyeshadow. The color is so neutral, yet unique, which is what I'm looking for in everyday shadows. 
It's like a beige/brown with a slight pink - like a warm taupe shade (??). Just PERFECTION. Isadora is a Swedish drugstore brand that makes really high quality product for such an affordable price! Love it.

Speaking of pretty colors... omg, this is also that beige/bronze that I'm obviously obsessed with at the moment. 
I'm going to use this as an eyeshadow base, as hightlight, everywhere... You get the drill. 


As I mentioned before I attended a wedding this weekend, and so I filmed a nice 'Get Ready With Me' 
where I got a lot of use for my new purchases, so stay tuned for that! 
Also, let me know what you've bought recently so I can start to fill up my want-list again!

11 kommentarer:

  1. you should have named this post "I bought a LOT of stuff!" :p

    loving the mac picks and looking fwd to the get ready with me video :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha I know. My economy is NOT thanking me.

      Radera
  2. Love the products you got, Lush is amazing. Your blog is great btw (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. We all need a bit of Lush in our lives, right! Thank you SO SO much!

      Radera
  3. Oh, hello beauty haul heaven! Lush and MAC are definitely two of my all-time favourites - you just can't go wrong really, can you? You'll have to do a review on those Lush products (please, please, please!). I love their skincare, especially the 9 to 5 Cleanser, but I'd love to hear more about their other cleansers and moisturisers.

    Love your writing by the way. It's so conversational and full of personality - a pleasure to read really. :)

    www.lioninthewild.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment! I use 9 to 5 almost every day to remove the bulk of my makeup and I'm a big fan. I'll keep you updated on my new purchases for sure!

      Radera
  4. i love lush, definitely going to check those out!

    danielle | avec danielle

    SvaraRadera
  5. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  6. oj råkade radera min kommentar! ville bara säga att jag är glad över att ha hittat dig här på internet igen!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Fint! Glad jag är att du hittat hit :)

      Radera